Connect with Westcliff University
Thank you for your interest in Westcliff University and welcome to the prospective student page. Here, you will find the upcoming events and opportunities for you to connect with us and learn more about our university and programs. We invite you to join us at one of our complimentary upcoming events. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Department of Admissions
2013-2014 Fall and Spring – Prospective Student Events
Professional Workshop Series
- “How to balance work, life and school like a champ”, January 10, 2015.
Join us this Saturday, 1/10/2015, from 10-2 pm for our Workshop, “How to balance work, life and school like a champ” and Information Session. Here our very own Dr. Flores will describe ways in which to effectively manage your time and be able to balance work, your home life, and school. After the workshop, stick around for our Information Session. Here you will be able to speak with staff, faculty, and administration to learn more about the university. We will discuss:
- Financial Assistance and Scholarships
- Details of the BBA, MBA, TESOL Certificate, and MA TESOL
- Online vs Hybrid courses and what would be best for you
- Types of resources available and geared towards the working professionals
- Receive education/career guidance from administration and faculty
- And much more….
- “Find your Career Path”. Attend our upcoming workshop and information meeting on Saturday, May 3rd, at 10AM.
Attend our upcoming career workshop and hear from Faculty experienced in Human Resources and Career Development. Also, stay for the Information Meeting to follow, to learn more about our programs in Business and TESOL.
- Social Media Marketing – For Current and Future Business Leaders – October 5th in Irvine, CA
Presented by Brent Shoji, MBA, Faculty Member for College of Business, Westcliff University.
Did you miss the event? No problem,
CLICK HERE to download the presentation.
- “How to Build a Social Media Marketing Plan in 8 Steps”
Presented by Westcliff University & the Irvine Chamber’s Micropreneur Program
Thursday, November 14th from 12PM-1PM
Click HERE for more information
Click HERE to download the Presentation
- How to Write a Business Plan on November 23th, in Irvine, CA
- Interested in Social Media Marketing? Join us for an Online Webinar featuring an expert panel of Social Media Marketing Superstars this Thursday, March 6th, 2014 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
Are you interested in getting more prospects and business from your social media activities? How would you like to learn from a group of social media superstars? On March 6th you can do just that by joining us for a roundtable panel discussion by social media experts from:
- Westcliff University
- Traffik Advertising
- Frieda’s, Inc.
- AHMC HealthCare
Dr. Jannette Flores, faculty member, will moderate the discussion.
Click Here to watch the Video replay
- “Practical Pronunciation Activities” workshop – Presented by Dr. Julie Ciancio, Associate Dean for the College of Education. On Saturday, February 22nd, from 10AM-12PM
This workshop will help you teach your English as a Second Language (ESL) students how to become independent learners. Designed for ESL instructors at language schools, K-12 programs, and colleges/universities. Please join us!
Please check out the video on YouTube!
- Click HERE to download the IPA packet
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Join the Irvine Chamber and Westcliff University for our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to welcome our new Irvine Location on Monday, December 9th, from 4-6PM
A celebratory wine & hors d’oeuvres event with door prizes and information about scholarships to Chamber members. Please join us!
Schedule a Tour and Meeting
- Can’t find one that works for you? No problem.
Simply click HERE to request a day/time to come and visit the campus and meet with an Admissions Representative.