Career counseling is available for one on one meetings with students and alumni upon request. Career services will collaborate with Admissions to commit to supporting students and alumni through their personal and professional journey. We will provide guidance on setting career goals while maintaining strong academics. We will assist students gain self and industry awareness that will help them grow independently into a professional.
Students can go online and find free assessments that are open to the public.
- Strong interest inventory test- An assessment that will help students get a clearer insight of what career choice would be most fitting for them based on their interests.
- Personality test – There are many personality test online that will help you define your personality traits and help match your traits to specific jobs that can fit.
For one on one guidance please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
– Career Day
– Future workshops:
• Market Trends and Research Materials
Social Media Maximization
Cover letter and resume dos and donts
Interview preparation tips
• Pre- interview
• Dos and Don’ts in an Interview
Frequently asked questions
– Individual support to writing cover letter and resume
– Job search tools
o Westcliff University’s “where to start” Power point and
– Peer Mentorship Program
Graduation exit interview and support- Please set an appointment at email@example.com